[Worcs] LUG Meetings

Stuart Parkington mrsparks_maillists at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 09:15:42 GMT 2006

> Serco in gloucester ?
No, I work in Birmingham in PC and Server Consultancy. I'm home based
(mostly) which is great!

> I work for QinetiQ in malvern
Are they what used to be DRA Malvern?

> just put Fedora Core 6 on my laptop and its not to bad
Ubuntu user here (think I already said that!). The new Edgy release is
pretty cool too! :p

> I doubt that response from the xmas greet and meet will be many people
>
> I have already met one of the the guys he is based in worcester we went
> for a pint in town so if your up for it we can get together for a pint if
> no one comes back for the 13th
Yep sure. I'm keen to get more involved with the community so would
would like to have a chat see if we can get things moving a little more.
  I participate in the Malvern LUG mail list and have attended a meeting
(should have been two, but my memory let me down!) but would love to
have an even nearer LUG to attend.

What do you feel about maybe taking a stand at the Computer fair they
hold at Perdiswell leisure centre to drum up support? Or maybe
advertising a little?