[Worcs] First draft - LUG Poster

Will Bickerstaff will at thebickerstaffs.net
Fri Aug 13 18:48:32 UTC 2010

Thanks for your input David. Its nice to get some advice from an
experienced lugger.

The poster is of course, a first draft and will change depending on what
we actually decide the message will be.

This is my view, but it does need discussion, I'm conscious there's some
very broad generalisation and not everyone will fit in to any particular
group.

> 1. People who dislike microsoft?
Potentially but these are most likely aware of the alternatives and are
already in group 2. Or are also Linux haters or mac fanatics who are, in
my experience, even harder to pursuade.

> 2. People who already use Linux?
At least not in terms of the poster, I think these are generally active
in online communities and will be picked up by the lug having an active
online presence with a few sensible irc forum and mailing list posts.