No subject

Tue Jul 6 12:27:19 UTC 2010

*Venue and future meetings

Venue / regular meeting days. We agreed that the venue should be in
Worcester City somewhere within walking distance of public transport
links to make it as accessible to as many people as possible.

*Upcoming events

We want to do something for both Free Software Day and Ubuntu 10.10
Launch. It may just be a social but we'll definately get something
planned

*Lug promotion and awareness

We should try and get flyers and posters out and about locally. The best
places probably being in local Libraries, Colleges, Universities,
hardware vendors, and anywhere computer fairs are held. We also
discussed getting something into local papers etc.

It would be great if we could get a presence at local computer fairs,
maybe a small stand, or even just walk around handing stuff out.

Feedback for the poster was positive with couple of minor changes agreed
on which are now complete, the
A3,
http://lug.worcester-county.org/images/stories/promo/final/poster5a3.pdf
A4,