[Worcs] Hello

worcslug admin at lug.worcester-county.org
Mon Nov 15 18:32:44 UTC 2010

Hi Simon, and welcome to the LUG. We'll be meeting again on the 7th December,
though we haven't decided exactly where yet, it will be somewhere in
Worcester City Centre. It would be great to see you there if you can make
it.

The group is a recently re-started LUG so we're still quite small. You can
nearly always find a couple of us in ##worcslug on irc.freenode.net if you
ever feel like a chat.

I see you've already found the website and everything so you're probably
pretty up to speed with what we're up to.