[Worcs] Hello

sponex rtsdevl1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:08:45 UTC 2010

Yes I should be back, my birthdays the 3rd of December so ill come home on
the 6th get my presents of the parents come Tuesday evening and head back
down to Newport on the Wednesday.

So when you guys know the place and time, let me know. I'm off to football
at 9pm finish at ten so ill pop on IRC later if people are on. You will have
to excuse I'm not exactly and IRC guru, not used it much before, so may take
me a while to remember how to use it.