[Worcs] Pub Evening?

Will Bickerstaff will.bickerstaff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 18:50:02 UTC 2010

I was chatting with Stuart on IRC a few days ago and we decided that we're
long overdue meeting up again. So thought we should try and do something in
November before everyone gets too busy before Christmas. We'll probably do a
pub evening / early Christmas party type affair somewhere. Suggestions for
somewhere in Worcester city centre are welcomed from everyone. Also days of
the week we're all available / dates we really can't do would be appreciated
so we can try to organise a meeting when most of us can make it. Between
 the mailing list, website and various social sites, there's now a good
number of us, so It would be cool if we could meet up with some of the
newest LUG members.

Josh / Matt let us know if your planning to be in the area during November
and we'll try our best to fix something around then.

For me Tuesdays, Fridays & weekends are best though I could probably manage
any day except Mondays, and there are no specific dates I can't make, at
least I don't think so, though I expect the wife will tell me different.

Cheers All
Will