[Worcs] Pub Evening?

Narrf stuart.parkington at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 08:30:24 UTC 2010

On 30/10/10 19:49, Will Bickerstaff wrote:
> I was chatting with Stuart on IRC a few days ago and we decided that
> we're long overdue meeting up again. So thought we should try and do
> something in November before everyone gets too busy before Christmas.
I'm in! :)

> We'll probably do a pub evening / early Christmas party type affair
> somewhere. Suggestions for somewhere in Worcester city centre are
> welcomed from everyone.
I did a quick recce of town yesterday (and got a few Worcs-Lug posters
put up!) but found nowhere particularly obvious. I'll take another good
look (I was with the other half yesterday) next week hopefully.

> Also days of the week we're all available /
> dates we really can't do would be appreciated so we can try to organise
> a meeting when most of us can make it.
No day I specifically can not do, it depends on where I am sent for mid
week meets. I tend not got know until the week before, so I'll just try
and work around whatever day is picked.