[Autistic] introduction

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Jan 17 21:57:37 GMT 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:31:28 +0000
Baza <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk> wrote

> Hi, is that Bobcat and Greywolf?

I don't know, I can't take you anywhere without you making friends ;-)

The first time i spoke to baza it was because i reconised him from pictures on his site.  He was wearing a t-shirt with 'I read your mail' on it and i said 'I read yours too... Barry' which was true we are both on the south brum lug mailing list so it wasn't a lie.

it lasted about 20 seconds before I gave in and told him where i knew him from but when someone tells you they know who you are and read your email at a hacker conference you tend to take notice exspecially when they know your name in a place where name badges certainly aren't used and the black hat lot don't share their real names with friends ;-)

The strange thing is I am normally pretty face blind and have been known to walk past close family members in the street (even my parents) so Baza must have a pretty memorable face.  Plus it helps that the conversation only involved the two of us so if my wild guess was wrong it wouldn't have been so embarrassing.

> Baza

sparkes

|you can find more uninformed rants on my blog http://sp.arkes.co.uk   |