[Autistic] intro

sam ende sam at sende.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 21:56:22 GMT 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 21:23, Amanda wrote:
> Correction
>
> On Monday 20 March 2006 16:10, Amanda wrote:
> > I've been running since I got my own computer, which was 1999.  And
> > I'm
>
> "...running linux since..."
>
> Running that long would be difficult.
>
> (and another correction as I send to the list with the wrong email
> address <sigh>)

hallo amada, nothing much to add but good to see you here :)

the last week or so i've been getting into doing flame fractals again, i'm
really pleased that apo works with wine as without a front end i'd be
lost.

re your comment about speech output programs, i have been wondering for
awhile if such would help my son learn to read as he learns reading by
sight/memory rather than phonetics. we still have to 'build' his
computer, if i were to install ubuntu on his machine there are some
things i would need to consider, ie would it run windows games under wine
and what kind of speech/read programm should i use ?

sammi