[Autistic] intro

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Mar 21 07:32:35 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 16:23 -0500, Amanda wrote:
> Correction
>
> On Monday 20 March 2006 16:10, Amanda wrote:
> > I've been running since I got my own computer, which was 1999.  And I'm
>
> "...running linux since..."
>
> Running that long would be difficult.

lol

> (and another correction as I send to the list with the wrong email address
> <sigh>)

another of those pesky bounce messages Andy was talking about, this
highlights the problem I probably wouldn't have noticed because it would
have been hidden under hundreds of spams

> Amanda

nice to see you Amanda don't worry about asking silly questions they are
all easy once you know the answer

sparkes