[Autistic] Let's get this party (re)started

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sat Apr 21 19:58:51 BST 2007

On 4/21/07, Zahn Daltocli <daltocli at gmail.com> wrote:

> A suggestion though: Do we want an IRC channel for those who want to
> talk real-time as well via the mailing list? I can host that too on my
> ircd if ye wish :)

Nice one Tom, glad to see your messages are arriving as well :)

I'd be interested in an irc channel we did try having one on freenode
when the lug first started but it died a death.   For myself it was
the server that caused the problem (which I choose as well ;) )
because people kept messaging me to ask me questions about projects I
no longer follow which started to put a downer on lurking around but
if you have an irc server already up and running I see no reason why
not add it to the roster of things we do.

sparkes