[Autistic] Distros

Paul Stimpson paul at stimpsonfamily.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 22:41:14 BST 2007

Hi,

I started life with SuSE 8 and was happy but gave up on it when the
final straw bug broke the camel's back and my USB flash drives stopped
working SuSE 9.

Since then I tried FC3 and FC4 but they had serious problems with my
Acer Travelmate 4100WLMi laptop, particularly the shagged video BIOS
mode tables. I hated the look of SuSE 10...

After going through the Ubuntu spectrum from Hoary on I'm currently
running Kubuntu Edgy on my laptop and Sarge on my server. Not forgetting
IPCop on my firewall. I intend to have a shot at Feisty on the laptop
this week.

Cheers,
Paul.