[Bassetlug] Hello, it is eddacker

David hallsworth david.hallsworth at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:21:08 GMT 2006

Hi,
I've only just started to look abit more seriously at linux and I had
problems getting on the internet< AOL> ,they give no help at all.Ive only
just found this local LUG and when it restarts in its new building I shall
be attending, so I hope to meet you there.
I've just built 64 bit pc and have Mandrivia on it and I am finding it
better as it is farly easy to install and run.
 Well me, I'm 59, married, 2 girls, both at uni  I have done a few certs. on
IT but cant get job in IT,too old.
 Nice to meet you and will catch you latter, but my tea is ready
and I am hungry so bye for and thanks for contacting me.

Kind Regards,
      David