[Bassetlug] Hello, it is eddacker

David hallsworth david.hallsworth at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:50:01 GMT 2006

Hi,
 the email bounced was about 10 days ago but I've deleted it  so I cant
resend it, not to worry.... I'm on the internet now with my new router and
mandrivia. Don't have your email address but hopefully the new meetings will
start soon as the new building is looking good.
64 bit systems are frustrating because drivers, players and apps. are not
allways available,cant find a flash player so some sites wont load.
Thanks for the reply, David