[Bassetlug] CRM - PDA date problem

MJ.Wells mj.wells at ischus.co.uk
Mon May 26 13:15:13 BST 2008

Mark,

I am eager to look at the CRM-PDA date problem. The only slight problem is
that I have forgotten the details of what program it is and I don't see it
listed in the meeting 'minutes'. If you can point me in the right direction
I will download the program and install it on a test machine.

I think that the issues were:

a) accessing with the PDA caused the dates to go awry after the summertime
date change.
b) upgrading to the latest version safely.

I remember you showing some correspondence that you had had about the issue,
but despite looking through the archives I haven't found it and so I assume
that this was on another forum?

Martin