[Bassetlug] eGroupWare

Mark Pengelly Online markshop at pengelly.info
Tue May 27 07:57:03 BST 2008

Thanks for your interest Martin...

In case it matters you should know that we're running egroupware 1.4.002
(not quite the latest version)

The problem I (and others) experienced is discussed here:

http://www.nabble.com/UK-BST-clock-forward-changed-all-my-appointments-to16393018s3741.html

My PDA (palm Tungsten E) is accessing the egw DB  by using Synthesis
SyncML. It connects by going to http://servername/egroupware/rpc.php

Info about syncing with egw is here: http://www.egroupware.org/sync

I haven't been using event.ics file and the 'Export iCal...

I felt that the mysql scripts were close to fixing the problem (even
though a nasty hack not a solution or explanation of the problem).
Something like that would do in the short term!

markp