[Bassetlug mailing] BassetLUG

Rev Mark Pengelly minister at thecrossing.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 09:46:43 UTC 2009

Hello BassetLUG

Tomorrow night is our next meeting. Can anyone confirm they will definitely
be there please, as it's possible I may not make it...

Richard Peake, the Friday night  volunteer on The Crossing's welcome desk
will ensure you have access to the room, and if needed I can take my hub
down so that you can have cat5 access etc. Would anyone be willling to act
as 'mein host' in case anyone new turns up?

I was going to suggest an evening along the lines of 'how to live without
windows' bearing in mind a growing number of people making that transition
(looking at 'essentials' like openoffice, gimp, imagemagick Xsane etc etc),
but as I may not get there I'll leave the content to those who do turn up.

Thanks all,

Mark

--
Mark Pengelly