[Bassetlug mailing] Mid Month meeting.

MJ.Wells mj.wells at ischus.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 21:42:29 UTC 2009

Now that the to-ing and fro-ing of the summer is well and truly behind us we
are able to hold the mid-month get together again.

Just to make things interesting it is a five week month so I have been
vacillating as to whether 14th or 21st nearer the middle.

Well, we went for the 14th at the last meeting and so the 14th it is.

All welcome at the usual place for mid-month meetings - email me if you
don't know where this is or call 01909 532288 day or night  -  from 7.30
until we run out of energy and things to discuss.

I may have a server with LDAP authentication functioning - or may need help
to get it to behave :) , but as always there will be discussion and a chance
to sort out problems or discuss how to go about new ventures, with free tea
and coffee provided.

Martin