[Bassetlug mailing] Next BassetLUG Meeting

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 1 22:15:27 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm happy for Dan to bring in the DL380 next week, it could prove
interesting.

If we get time I was thinking we could perhaps discuss organishing some sort
of event for the group, whether that be something within the community (i.e.
install day and the like) or a trip out somewhere (I think we were planning
on visiting a Computer Museum at one point)?

Also assuming no one has any objections the month after I'd like to give a
talk on Developing Apps with Mono, will keep it short and sweet and if
you're interested you can walk away witha  simple app you made yourself ;-)

Kind Regards

Danny Roberts
Chat MSN: dannyroberts.personal at live.com
Contact Me [image:
Linkedin]<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/danny-roberts/14/333/636>[image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/kemra102>
DJR Development A Simple Flashlight for a
Robot<http://djrdevelopment.blogspot.com/2010/02/simple-flashlight-for-robot.html>

--- @ WiseStamp
Signature<http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=67mxwvfq2smydvnx&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>.
Get it now<http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=67mxwvfq2smydvnx&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>