[Bassetlug mailing] An Introduction to Developing Mono Apps

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:38:21 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Unfortunately I will not be able to make tonight's meeting as I previously
thought.

In our last round of mails I advised I would like to do a Presentation on
Developing Mono Apps, I asked if anyone had any objections to such and no
one piped up so I assume everyone is ok with this.

As such I have written a blog post at blogspot.djrdevelopment.com (link in
my sig) on how to install MonoDevelop, which is the application we will use
to create a quick example application in the practical portion of my talk.
If anyone has any problems or has any questions you can either reach me on
my blog, on this mailing list or via my personal email address should you
know it.

Kind Regards

Danny Roberts
Chat MSN: dannyroberts.personal at live.com
Contact Me [image:
Linkedin]<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/danny-roberts/14/333/636>[image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/kemra102>
DJR Development Intro to Developing Mono
Apps<http://djrdevelopment.blogspot.com/2010/04/intro-to-developing-mono-apps.html>