[Bassetlug mailing] BassetLUG on tonight

Mark Pengelly markshop at pengelly.info
Fri Feb 5 12:01:19 UTC 2010

Just a  reminder that BassetLUG will be meeting as usual tonight 7.30pm at
The Crossing, Hopefully see you there? I still have my living without
windows thinkg in mind, or we can investigate whatever you're getting
into...

I've recently played with:

   - DTP using OpenOffice Draw and Gimp
   - Imagmagick for jpg photo batch processing
   - lossless ripping of music CD's using the 'flac' codec (better, but
   larger, files than MP3s)
   - Scanning using Xsane
   - PC as a Home Theatre PC (DVR) using myththv
   - software raid using mdadm (*m*ulti *d*isk *adm*in)

best wishes,

Mark

--
Mark Pengelly