[Bassetlug mailing] BassetLUG Christmas 2011 - Game Programming Challenge

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:27:28 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

This coming Christmas Get Together (seems a long way away now but it'll be
here before you know it!), we will be having a competetion to showcase games
that you all write and then pick a winner based on what is the most fun to
play!

So are you a veteran code monkey or are you just starting out on the road to
coding nirvana? Well start thinking about writing your own game now!

People of any skill level are welcome and we will be tkaing into account
peoples experiance when judging these games, so you Veterans have to come up
with something very special ;-)

For more information see the LUG page for this event:
http://basset.lug.org.uk/xmas2011.php

And remember if you need any help, drop in to one the regular
meetings<http://basset.lug.org.uk/meetings.php>for a hand, we'd be
only too happy to help out.

Regards
Danny R