[Beds] Help with a tutorial on the kernel

Tom Chance tomchance at gmx.net
Tue Dec 3 21:08:01 2002

Hullo all,

I've just written a first draft of a new tutorial for a site I help
maintain, NewToLinux.org.uk. It's an introduction to the Linux kernel,
explaining briefly what it is, what it does, how it does it, and giving
a few first steps towards actually playing around with kernels.

I'd appreciate any comments on it, especially technical corrections and
points of clarification, as I'm not exactly an expert on the subject
myself, I just wanted to make a stab at getting the basic info down
before asking those more knowledgeable to comment :)

So yes, thanks in advance for any help!

The tutorial can be found at:
http://www.newtolinux.org.uk/tutorials/linuxkernel.html

Tom