[Beds] Supporting Free Software

David Pashley david at davidpashley.com
Thu Oct 17 10:55:01 2002

On Thursday 17 October 2002 8:43 am, Tom Chance wrote:
> I wonder what this means for UKLinux, which gives exactly the same kind of
> service, with the same benefits to Free Software, and employed/employs
> Jason Clifford... I can't find any details on either web site to suggest a
> merge. hrm.
>
> Tom

- From my understanding, UKFSN is set up by someone who originally setup uklinux
and fell out with the other people running it. This would appear to be Jason
Clifford. This is completely rumour. IANAL etc etc

I will attempt to find out more information at the weekend.

Sadly from what I could tell from my stand opposite the UKFSN.ORG stand, it
was completely deserted both days.