[Beds] October News

Lee Larcombe lee at larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk
Wed Oct 30 19:42:02 2002

Hi Neil, (everybody)

As you are somewhat short of time etc at the moment, I am happy for any
meeting organisation to come through me. I think it is important for us to
form a more integrated group atmosphere. There are over 27 members
registered on the forum, and so far I have only met 4 of you.

Please voice you opinions about what you would like meetings to acheive.
Personally I am happy to have regular meetings as a social event, with only
"special" meetings occasionally. We all have different experiences and areas
of expertise, and this can be a valuable resource.

Lets get together and organise something for the near future. Let me have
some opinions and we'll try and arrange a meeting that more of you will be
interested in attending. If you have preferences for venues or locations
then please voice them. I know we have some members who live further away
etc, so we can try and cater for this.

Lee