[Beds] Do you have a GNU/Liunx story to tell?

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 09:00:54 GMT 2003

Hi Peter,

On Thursday 11 Dec 2003 9:14 pm, Peter Roe wrote:
> Yes... but where IS the Pilgrim's Progress pub? I'm new to linux (mandrake
> 9.1 and now 9.2) and had no idea there were others using linux.....

It's located on the corner of the intersection of Midland Road with Greyfriars
and River Street, directly opposite the MVC video shop.

We meet there every second Thursday of the month from 8:00PM onwards and
have a varied membership covering most distributions. I myself use Mandrake
9.2 and have used Red Hat and Debian in the past.

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc. - Beds LUGMaster
--
ICQ: 135505456  E-Mail, Jabber and MSNM: <neil at darlow.co.uk>