[Beds] Do you have a GNU/Linux story to tell?

tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com
Fri Dec 12 09:43:03 GMT 2003

Peter,

> Yes... but where IS the Pilgrim's Progress pub? I'm new to linux
(mandrake
> 9.1 and now 9.2) and had no idea there were others using linux.....

>From my post on 13th November.

> Pilgrim's Progress Public House, River Street, Bedford tonight from
8:00PM.
> (RegularsReunited.co.uk says Midland Road but the entrance is in River
Street)
> Reasonable food, inspired conversation and good beer:  What more can a
person want?  [answers on an email .... ]

Regularsreunited.co.uk has a pointer to multimap which is an easy  way to
get directions.  It is one of those large pub-restaurant chains but we
usually find a pair of facing sofa's and reveal our secret logo [a TUX in
bed: How imaginative :-)] so new faces can spot us.

You missed a good meeting last night.   We were inspired by Lee's tales
regarding the arrival of NTL broadband in parts of Shortstown, discussed
various BSD's and mapped out the intricacies of getting good service via an
NTL broadband connection.

Regards,

Tony

This e-mail message and all documents which accompany it
are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
addressed, and may contain privileged or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure or distribution of this e-mail message
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error,
please notify the sender and delete this from all computers.