[Beds] Greetings and Salutations

Matthew Erasmus matt at di1bert.za.net
Thu Mar 6 17:04:01 2003

Greetings All

Well firstly I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Matthew Erasmus, I am 22 years old and I use Gentoo Linux.
I am currently looking for work (anything will do at the moment) and in the mean
time I would like to offer my services to anyone that might need a Junior Linux
Systems / Network Administrator and perhaps even a _very_ junior C programmer.

Other than that I look forward to attending the first meeting as I found myself
a little lacking since leaving my old LUG back in South Africa.

Feel free to drop me an email for a chat or anything else of the sort as I don't
know anyone here in the UK and am interested in meeting people.

Kind Regards

Matthew Erasmus
matt@di1bert.za.net
Linux Geek / Gentoo Minion

------- Begin Geek Code Block ------
GIT d- s-:- a-- C++++ UBL++$ P++> L+++ E---
W+ N o? K? w--- O? M V? PS! PE! Y+ PGP?>
t- 5? X++ R?> tv b++ DI+ D+ G e h!> r-> y+
------- End Geek Code Block --------