[Beds] List still alive then ?

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 08:18:12 BST 2003

Hi All,

On Wednesday 22 Oct 2003 10:13 pm, Alan James wrote:
> He's not been seen in IRC for 12 days..

I've had some hardware problems with my desktop machine which, due to the
large number of under-warranty components, suggested I should give the
machine to my supplier for investigation. Having disconnected the faulty item
(we don't understand Linux they cried :) they, of course, found nothing.

Anyhow, I'm just in the process of bringing-up a reinstall with Mandrake 9.2
and all the reconfiguration it requires as a result. I will be in all the
usual places as soon as the relevant packages are installed.

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.