[Beds] new lug website

Lee Larcombe lee at larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk
Thu Oct 23 09:49:57 BST 2003

Hi all

I am in the middle of producing a new website for the lug, and now that
the initial design is done I was hoping for some contributed ideas for
content.

So. If you have any good linux links you would like to share for the
site, send them in. Also I thought it might be nice to have specific
links to favourite .org projects, and of course distros.

In addition to this, I thought it might be of benefit to have some
tutorial-type resources from the group in particular areas of interest.
If any of you have written articles or would like to, then please send
them in and I will put them on the site.

To start with though, please have a look at
www.larcombe-it.co.uk/lugsite

Any suggestions, critisisms etc will be most welcome. I would like this
to be a site based on what everyone in the group wants as opposed to my
ideas of what we should have.

Lee