[Beds] PHP/MySQL developer job in MK/Bletchley area

tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com
Mon Jan 26 17:42:27 GMT 2004

LUG's

Anyone out there a good PHP / MySQL developer?

Forwarded with permission of Matthew Ballinger.  Please contact Matthew
directly if interested.

Regards,

Tony T
----- Forwarded by Tony Tibbenham/Sonoco Europe/Sonoco Products Company on
26/01/2004 17:23 -----

                      Denny
                      <denny at lug.org.uk>        To:       mk at mailman.lug.org.uk
                      Sent by:                  cc:
                      mk-bounces at mailman        Subject:  [MK] Fwd: Do you know anyone looking for a PHP/MySQL developer job      in
                      .lug.org.uk                MK/Bletchley area?

                      26/01/2004 11:05
                      Please respond to
                      "Milton Keynes LUG
                      (Main List)"

I'm not sure if Matthew is on the list or not, but please contact him
directly if you're interested, thanks.