[Beds] Broadband...

sacarasc osmodiar at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 27 02:27:10 GMT 2005

Hi!

Just saw this today, thought it might be of interest...

http://www.ukonline.net/8000/

 Download speeds of up to 8Mb

 Upload speeds of up to 400K

 Contention ratio of 33:1

 Massive download allowance of up to 500GB per month

 One-off set up fee of £50

 Free Wireless Ethernet Router (worth £69.99)

 Only £39.99 a month

That's the basics of it, doesn't seem bad

Latez

sacarasc/Fred Daw