[Beds] Broadband...

Lee Larcombe lee at larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 19:23:57 GMT 2005

Hi

I use plus net. =A314.99 for 1MB connection. You have to pay a =
connection=20
and buy or supply your own kit, but I have always found them reliable=20
when I have dealt with them before, so I chose them for home. You can=20
have a static IP too - or rather they will make sure you get the same=20
one every time.

They have a download limit of 1Gb a month on the most basic package,=20
but they do not cut you off if you exceed it. If you go over, they=20
charge you about =A32 per extra Gb up to a cost limit which you can set.

Hope that helps

Lee