[Beds] June 2005 Meeting

Lee Larcombe lee at larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk
Wed Jun 8 21:58:26 BST 2005

Hi All

Sorry to hear you are ill Neil - I have hayfever too at the moment.
Having a cold at the same time presents a bit of a dilemma - if you take
anti-histamines to relieve the hayfever, your body can't fight the cold.
I would suggest alcohol as the best remedy for both.

As far as the meeting goes, perhaps I'll give it a miss too - unless
anyone else particularly wants to meet up. I will add that I made the
move to Ubunto yesterday and so far I am really impressed. The Synaptic
package management really simplifies apt-get, and the distribution is
coherently put together.

I did get a bit confused by the seemingly debian-specific way that
apache2 is set up.

Get well soon

Lee