[Beds] Who's Here?

Stephen Newey stephen at freakymousemats.com
Tue Aug 29 14:50:14 BST 2006

Having looked around the lug.org.uk site, it appears there are active
LUGs in Milton Keynes, Luton, Cambridge and Peterborough (and
probably other places in between). I get the feeling this list is
mostly populated by people in North Bedfordshire? I propose we find
out a little more about each other with a short survey so we can work
out the best way to move forward.

So here's a little list of questions for anyone who's interested....

1. Say Hi! So we know who's here.

2. Whereabouts are you?

3. What's your relationship with Linux? (how did you come to use it,
what do you use it for, etc)

4. What's your preferred distribution? (no need to get into why
unless you really want to, just establishing a demographic!)

5. What do you hope to get out of being involved with a Linux User
Group? What sort of things would you like to see the group do?

That's a start, I'll get the ball rolling with answers of my own
shortly, and feel free to add any more Q&As that might be useful.

Cheers
Steve