[Beds] Who's Here?

sacarasc osmodiar at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 29 15:14:32 BST 2006

Stephen Newey wrote:
> Having looked around the lug.org.uk site, it appears there are active
> LUGs in Milton Keynes, Luton, Cambridge and Peterborough (and probably
> other places in between). I get the feeling this list is mostly
> populated by people in North Bedfordshire? I propose we find out a
> little more about each other with a short survey so we can work out
> the best way to move forward.
>
> So here's a little list of questions for anyone who's interested....
>
> 1. Say Hi! So we know who's here.
OK! Hi!

> 2. Whereabouts are you?
Bedford... Just down the road from the Pilgrims Progress, in fact ;p

> 3. What's your relationship with Linux? (how did you come to use it,
> what do you use it for, etc)
It's a totally non-sexual relationship, honest! Erm... anyway... I like
it, makes sense to me and stuff... I use it on my home computer

> 4. What's your preferred distribution? (no need to get into why unless
> you really want to, just establishing a demographic)
Slackware! I love the simplicity :D

> 5. What do you hope to get out of being involved with a Linux User
> Group? What sort of things would you like to see the group do?
To either take over the world or maybe just to meet people who don't
call me a nerd for not using windows