[Beds] Access Log Analysis

Darren Parkinson darren.parkinson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:48:03 GMT 2006

Well, I finally managed to get Webalizer working too... It turned out that I
was missing the libgd-devel stuff which seemed obvious, but there was no
mention of it anywhere for my distribution, but after a quick search for
gd-devel I found it... installed it... then everything compiled fine...

Again, the stats look very odd... It went from an average of about 240
"hits" per day up to 3991 "hits" on a single day... wasn't expecting that,
but perhaps it's true :)...

I might give awstats a try now too -- might as well try them all now...