[Beds] Access Log Analysis

Darren Parkinson darren.parkinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:19:04 GMT 2006

That's what the question was for really.  I wondered whether the
advertisement had made a difference to the traffic.  Initial indications
showed that we had an increase in traffic, but it'd be nice to have accurate
figures.  I would probably have been ok had it not been for me trying two
different tools.

One of the girls is the daughter of the chairman, the other is her friend.
They have been known to attend the odd meeting ;)

Anyway, thanks everyone for your thoughts.  Perhaps I'll have another try at
Webalizer and I've also briefly looked at awstats too...

Thanks once again,
Darren.