[Beds] JSP Help

Stephen Elliott techweb at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 2 14:36:12 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am having some problems with some JSP code I am modifying.

I have a MySQL database with the following fields:

firstname
lastname
address
telephone
birthday
sex
email

Basically my JSP program is able to add, modify and delete these records.
However, I have tried to add some sorting options based on sex, birthdays
and order  of first and last name. I have had a go at this and am having no
success. I believe the problem lies with one of my IF statements and SQL
syntax and have commented them in the code.

I have attached my code was wondering if there were any gurus out there who
could have a quick look through my code and point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks
Stephen Elliott