[Beds] JSP Help

Lee Larcombe lee at larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk
Thu Mar 2 15:22:29 GMT 2006

The only thing which looks like a problem to me, is when the whichsex
variable is substituted in your select statement.

The statement contains single quotes (') around the variable insertion point
which I don't think it should: ie (...upper + "', '" + whichsex + "', order
by...).

The quotes are corretly in the variable string which will be substituted in:
ie (and sex = 'F')

I don't know much about java/jsp mind you.

Lee