[Blackburn] Meeting

Matt Wright matt at consultmatt.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 17:19:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I was about to annouce a meeting next Tuesday in teh Fernhurst pub at Ewood.
However I've remember I'm at an Oxford interview the Sunday till Wednesday.
If I make it the following Monday can people make it??? I intend to try and
hold a meeting ever two weeks on a Tuesday, as I've said already I can't
make this Tuesday and I don't think a meet on Christmas Eve will be very
inviting. So I suggest the following:

7:30pm
Fernhurst Pub, Ewood
23rd December 2002

If you want a map I'll try and put one on the LUG website soon.

A little nearer the time I'll try and roll call people who want to come.

Regards,

Matt

-- Quantum canis ille in fenestra est?