[Blackburn] Bluetooth?

Stuart Grimshaw stuart at smgsystems.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 14:56:02 BST 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 14:46, Matt Wright wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Haven't tried, I know there are some chipsets that are better supported than
> others. I was considering one to get for my Zaurus but went for 802.11b cards
> instead. Which BT stack are you trying to use, what kernel and which chipset?

Redhat 7.3 2.4.18 kernal
Bluez stack (in the kernal apparantly)
feck knows what chipset it is, but it's the Gigabyte GN-BTD01 from Scam,
which is amongst the supported devices on the Bluez website.

I posted to the Redhat newsgroup with a list of log file messages etc,
I'll post a link when it appears on Google.

--
Stuart Grimshaw <stuart at smgsystems.co.uk>