[Blackburn] BLUG maintainer

Matt Wright matt at consultmatt.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 23:17:00 BST 2003

Hi guys,

Bad news I'm afraid. Well sort of. I'm off to uni this year hopefully,
well this September. This poses some problem with me being the LUG
organiser person. I've been a shite one anyway as I've had some much on
at school this year that I've totally failed to get it off the ground.

Anyway I'm looking for someone to take over from me, basically the idea
is that you are responsible for organising meets and the LUG in general.
There is webspace for a web presence at lug.org.uk which only had a
holding page on it at the moment but I can get the login details to
anyone who wants to take over.

Regards,

Matt