[Blackpool] Saturday's meeting

Colin Parker 63a at lineone.net
Fri May 29 12:17:47 UTC 2009

I enjoyed last Saturday's meeting.  It was helpful to see someone instal
Ubuntu under supervision.  Although I'd done it myself there were lots
of things I didn't realise so it was good to see dual boot, synaptic &
installing printers which I tried - & it works!  I haven't tried dual
boot or Hylafax yet cos I've been busy.  Thank goodness for my Ubuntu
hard drive cos I had a problem with windows (surprise!) and at least I
have a working machine.

I assume there's no meeting tomorrow but please confirm.

Best wishes,

Colin Parker