[Blackpool] Meeting 6th June

Colin Parker 63a at lineone.net
Wed Jun 3 15:32:04 UTC 2009

I trust there'll be a meeting on Saturday & if the wife permits, I'll be
there (as the 4 Tops said).

If possible I wondered if we could go over again installing packages
with Synaptic please?

Has anyone compared Evolution (which comes with Ubuntu) & Thunderbird or
any other email jobbie?

Does anyone have a problem with Spam?  I know I do and wondered if
there'd be any interest in installing & configuring a spam filter?

I know it isn't MY show but should I just bring by Ubuntu hard drive or
the whole computer?  (I take it I can borrow monitor, keyboard & mouse?)

And finally (bet you thought I'd never shut up) does anyone know any
decent programmers (for cash obviously)?

Best wishes,
Colin Parker