[Blackpool] [Fwd: [BarCampBlackpool] So many mouths to feed]

Les lespounder at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 12:16:18 UTC 2010

Hi Rick

Thanks for your email.

How big a QR code would we need, A4 dotted around? or a few A3?

Also what links should we use in the QR's?

I think the best way to promote servers would be via a quick chat with
users and show them Ubuntu itself.

Thanks for offering to talk to user about IDEs.

Think it might be beneficial for me to update the wiki with the latest
info.

http://www.pcrecycler.co.uk/cgi-bin/run.pl/2010-05-26

If anyone would like to put there name down for a task then please do.

Thanks
Les