[Blackpool] [Fwd: [BarCampBlackpool] So many mouths to feed]

Rick Vause me at rickvause.com
Sun Jun 13 17:08:43 UTC 2010

You would not need a massive QR print. I went to the Screen Media Europe
Expo last month and wore a t-shirt with a QR code on that was probably
A4 size-ish. We got plenty of hits on the web link we provided so that
suggests that its quite snappable. So yeah, dot some A4's around. I
added a sample code I generated to the wiki.

I think using Ubuntu server comes hand in hand with using Ubuntu
desktop. RHEL is far superior and in an ideal world, I'd probably be
using that. I use Ubuntu server because I use Ubuntu desktop, it has the
familiar apt that comes with a great set of repos and I can seamlessly
deploy software from development to production. That's the main argument
I think. They come hand in hand, that is.

I can build and set up a sandbox server with eBox
http://www.ebox-platform.com/ and openssh server on so people can log in
and try it out if they want to. What's the deal with connectivity at the
venue?

~Rick.

Rick Vause

http://www.rickvause.com