[Blackpool] Saturday's LUG 10/07/2010

Les lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 20:41:33 UTC 2010

Hi Tony

I agree that meeting in a proper environment would be best, pubs are
good, but not for tech meetings.

I wont be at the LUG on the 17th, going to Great Eccleston Fair, so
Tony, if I could take a look at the router at the meeting after that, it
would be appreciated.

Thanks
Les
On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 21:02 +0100, Tony Hughes wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I won't be there this week, I have an appointment at a field in
> Bakewell!!!! Tell you about it next week.
>
> It would be good to meet up with the Preston LUG, I suggest that if we
> host we have it at Rippon Road if we can I know there is a space issue
> but I always find meeting in a pub means you it's difficult to talk over
> the background noise, unless anyone knows of a place with a meeting room
> we could use.
>
> I'll bring the 3G router to the meeting next week as I know Les wanted a
> look. Have a good meeting
>
> Tony
>

> On 08/07/10 16:51, Les wrote:
> > Hello everyone
> >
> > So what do we fancy doing this Saturday?
> >
> > I would like to have 10 min with a brew, telling you all about Barcamp
> > Blackpool, and also some upcoming events that we may be interested in.
> >
> > Also you may have noticed that I sent an email to Preston LUG, to see if
> > we could foster some kind of relation with them. Fingers crossed!
> >
> > Keep an eye on the calendar for more dates / info as I get it.
> >
> > See you Saturday
> >
> > Les

Les Pounder
identi.ca / twitter @biglesp