[Blackpool] Last meeting of 2011 - Sat 18th Dec

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 17:10:19 UTC 2010

Hi Guys

Well did anyone make it in for the mince pies or did the bad weather
stop play? I had an interesting drive in to work this morning (for
interesting read scary) the roads into Kirkham were hazardous to say the
least and the car park at Kirkham Prison was even worse.

I'm having a serious case of withdrawals as I've not had my Micromart
subscription for the last 2 weeks. I'm missing the regular Linux v
Windows debate in the letters pages and of course all the new tec to
goggle at and wish I had the disposable cash to go out and buy.

Any way, if you did make it I hope you had a good one and if not, I hope
you were tucked up safe, snug and warm reading Linux related material.
Have a good Holiday one and all. Wishing you all the best for 2011 and
hope to see you at the meeting sometime in January.

Regards

Tony Hughes