[Blackpool] Last meeting of 2011 - Sat 18th Dec

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Sun Dec 19 12:00:00 UTC 2010

Hi Tony -

me, Les and Colin braved the elements for the last meeting of the year.
Mince pies and coffee went down very festively!
We  covered a few topics which will be written up later.

The main roads were ok, but I could not get up the hill at ripon  road, I
had to turn round and leave in the opposite direction to normal.

All the best for Christmas and new year.
Next meeting will probably be the 8th Jan,
Mike